FOR THE SAFETY OF STUDENTS DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, HPMS IS CURRENTLY 100% ONLINE.
Helen Perris Music Studio is committed to providing continuity of outside connection, creativity and respite from isolation measures. We believe that the arts heal our hearts, strengthen our minds, build resilience and remind us of what it is to be human. In these rapidly changing times, the consistency of lessons will help to keep us grounded and maintain a community.
“Thank you for being there for your students and finding a positive way to continue. These lessons may very well be the highlight of their week in times to come.” – Sylvana
Helen Perris Music Studio is a creative and nurturing space for inquisitive minds of all ages. Situated in a quiet residential location on the cusp of Sydney’s Hills District, Helen Perris Music Studio provides a safe and comfortable learning environment for piano, voice, and composition students, no matter their level of experience.
“It is hard to find teachers that are highly respected by teenagers and Helen is one of those rare gems loved by parents and students.” – Karina
What We Teach
Our teachers are highly qualified and experienced and cover the following areas:
- classical and contemporary piano;
- contemporary vocal instruction, particularly pop and musical theatre;
- theory and musicianship;
- composition and songwriting;
- HSC Music 1, Music 2 and Extension Music courses;
- monologues and acting; and
- audition preparation.
We are happy to work with students over the long term, or with those seeking assistance with a shorter term project.
HPMS is a registered Creative Kids Provider.
For further information about our studio, services and experience, please follow the links in the menu. We have a FAQ section that will answer many of your questions. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us directly to discuss your needs and goals.
Thank you for visiting.
Helen and the HPMS team
Helen Perris Music Studio has received the following awards in the Blacktown Local Business Awards:
- 2020 – Winner – Outstanding Performing Arts
- 2018 – Winner – Outstanding Sole Trader
- 2020 – Finalist – Outstanding Youth (Bella Riitano)
- 2019 – Finalist – Outstanding Sole Trader
- 2017 – Finalist – Outstanding Specialised Business
- 2016 – Finalist – Outstanding Specialised Business