Masterclasses and workshops for existing private students are usually run onsite and are scheduled as needs and opportunities arise. Past masterclasses have included:
- Advanced performance preparation
- Taubman Technique (with Anthony van den Broek)
Group lessons and workshops are run out of a large space off-site. Costs vary depending on the location, length of workshop and size of the group. Past workshops have included:
- HSC performance workshops
- Building a Great Performance (with Helen Perris, Sophie Carter and Toby Francis)
- Christopher Norton Piano Workshops & Masterclass (with Christopher Norton for both teachers and students)
HPMS can create a workshop for your school, community group or teacher’s association in the following areas:
- performance skills
- musical theatre
- acting for singers
- singing for actors or dancers
- movement for singers
- voice work
- vocal health for teachers
Please contact us to discuss your needs and a workshop can be tailored to suit your purposes.
If you would like to engage Helen to direct, choreograph or vocal coach your school musical, please use our contact form.
As a registered provider for the Creative Kids program, you can redeem your voucher with us and let your child develop new skills. Enrol them in a new activity so they can create something great. For more information regarding the Creative Kids program, or to learn more about the more than 40 government savings and rebates to help with your cost of living, visit service.nsw.gov.au.